Winter Walkies

Hello everyone!  How's your week so far?!?  I'm getting better with the meds!!!  Finally!!!  So the moral is also getting better.

So for my post today I'm here with a card for the great Cuddly Buddly and the great stamps that I used for this card is Winter Walkies
 
For my card I decided to make an easel card and combined 2 different stamps from the set the great tree and the little reindeer.
So for this card I used paper from We r memory keepers papers - North Pole silhouette.  I used my large square, scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the card base with the nice scallop edge to keep it open!  I used some bling from my stash as well as a nice little glittered up stocking sticker.

Here's a closer look at the great stamps that I colored with my copics. You can find some here. and I used my liquid applique as well as my warm highlights glitter to make the snow.
And here's a side view of the card
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Clear it out challenge - Fancy fold and use your dies that's what I did :)
  2. Holly Jolly christmas - Use R, E or D - I used R for red, reindeer and E for Embossing and D for die cut :)
  3. Completely-christmas-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas link up
That's it for this day!  Hope you have a great crafty day!  I'm so excited to get so many of my Christmas cards done... starting to get some orders lol  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Terrific easel card, Vicky! Love how you did the snow and those papers are superb. What a darling little reindeer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, love the image so cute. Thanks for sharing at Holly Jolly this week.
    Cindy owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Vicky. I always love the Cuddly Buddly images. Looks like Winter and Christmas to me....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us 2 CIO challenge blog..your entry is awesome...hope you play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway