The east wind - Freebie challenge- Birthday princess

Hello everyone!  It's time for the new challenge over at The East Wind and this time the challenge is about Birthday princess!  And the great freebie image that you get with the newsletter is just perfect for this challenge!!!!

Here's the card that I made with the super sweet Baby Aurora - Birthday princess.

I used some papers from Studio G.  I used my Label 22 from Spellbinder and another label die... but forgot to jot it down.  I used some stickers from my stash, a ribbon and made a bow with a little crown charm :)  I also added some bling to the crown and for her buttons as well!

Here's a closer look at the sweet image colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
and here's a closer look at the bow and charm :)
That's such a princess card I find!!!  Hope you agree and can't wait to see what you create!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Two or more pattern papers, I have 3!
  2. Tuesday taggers - Use your stash- I used a bunch of stuff from my stash including the charm and the stickers that I've had for a long time!
  3. Lil red wagon - Girl power
  4. Paper pretties blog - Birthday

I have lots of posts today on my blog!!!!  I'm starting the month with a BANG!!!  So please do come back!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Hi Vicky just got mine she is a real cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card to make.Joyce Creative cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and fun. Adorable image and beautiful card design. Thanks for joining out Girl Power challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! Very colorful Thanks for joining our dp challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and colouring - thanks for sharing with us at TIOT. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colored this perfectly. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway