Gigi

Hello everyone!  I have a little card to share with you.  I needed a little thank you card for someone at work.  And I decided to make one to enter the challenge over at P pinky dolls challenge.  And the challenge is anything goes or girly creation.  I decided to make a girly creation.

My mojo is not back... so I used a sketch to help me with this card.  Hope that you will still like it!!!

The paper is from GCD studio- Nostalgia.  I used my curved rectangles and my reverse wonky rectangles from Spellbinder.  I also used my Dainty corner and my Cheshire Branche from Memory Box.  I added some bling and some lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
So here's the sketch that I followed:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Ppinky dolls challenge- anything goes or make it girly
  2. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use pink
Hope you have a great evening.  I'm just hoping for a good night's rest :)

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the image, and the backing paper and also the sentiment... gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Vicky!
    I love the colour palette you've chosen for this little sweetie and your colouring skills are superb.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I really like the cute image. Your colouring looks fabulous and so are all your details! Thank you for linking up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Must Use Pink challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for playing along over at PPinky Dolls Challenge - "Anything goes or Make it Girly”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    PPinky Dolls
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable - amazing colouring!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway