Never fully Dressed without a smile

Here's my last post of the month!  Super happy I made it to the same number as last year even if I wasn't feeling too creative lately :)

This post is for the progressive challenge going on at Create with TLC and this little cutie that I'm using is called Never fully dressed without a smile.  And yup it's true a smile makes all the difference in the world!!!

The paper for this is from Nostalgia - GCD studio.  I used my label 19 from spellbinder.  Th
e little dragonfly is a left over from my Bobunny forever fall card kit.  I used some bling from recollection.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I followed this sketch to make this

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
  2. Pinspirational challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for now!!!  I'm going to be back tomorrow with LOOOOTS of stuff!

Hugs





Comments

  1. I've so enjoyed all your cards for TLC's progressive challenge! Love how you used this image and that sketch. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, what a cute card! Fun sketch and that image is just tooooo cute! Love the little smiling kitties and that sentiment. Fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute image and the pretty blue color! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway