Butterfly Lili - Inky impression

Hello!  I'm back and this week my inspiration for Inky impressions rubberstamps is the super cute Butterfly Lili
Butterfly LiLi- DIGITAL STAM
And here's the card that I made with her

I decided to go with some soft colors for this.  The paper is from Studio G. I used my Wild rose studio - butterfly burst die cut.  The image was cut using my large square by spellbinder.  I used some little bling as well it's from Queen and co purchased at AC moores.

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment that I colored with my copics and added a bunch of stickles to is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Incy wincy designs - All things girly
  2. Love to scrap challenge blog - Let's fly away
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Allsorts challenge - Pretty in pink

I hope you have a great Wednesday!  It's a pretty busy busy day on my blog.... but please go and check them all out!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable image and fab design, Vicky! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious, Vicky! Love the bit of butterfly paper you chose and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vicky. Love this sweet image and your designer papers are wonderful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and beautiful card ...love it.
    Vi Soriano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, adorable image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and gorgeous colours Vicky, absolutely perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in and sharing your lovely work with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a cute card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Pretty in Pink challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway