Loving Autumn Annie - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to host the blog post over at Art by miran!  This time around our theme for the month is Die cuts or punches!!!  How easy is that?!?  The opposite would have been more of a challenge lol

For my card I decided to go with an image that was fitting for the season that is coming in Canada which is fall.  So the image that I have used is Loving Autumn Annie

Digital Stamp - Loving Autumn Annie, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's what I have made with her :)  I went with some fall colors :)

The paper that I used for this is from Kaiser craft - Peachy Keen.   I used my Nesting Ovals from Quickuts and my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I also used some leftover die cuts from sizzix framelits that I distressed with some vintage photo distress ink.  I used some pearls from my stash and a pearl bird from Kaiser craft.  The added foliage for the flower were done with my magnolia foliage dies.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
I have added some extra pictures this time one of the ribbon flower
And one of the pearl bird from Kaiser craft

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Spots and/or strips - did strips
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use a digi
  3. The paper players - Happy fall you all

I hope you have a great Wednesday!  There's still more post coming up on here today so please do come back!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is really beautiful, wonderful image, pretty pearl bird and gorgeous ribbon flower (no matter how I try mine never come out looking like that!) thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous, love the flower
    thanks for playing with us at crafy sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall coloring. Reminds me of an Indian Autumn for some reason! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always use the best embellies. I love that rose on this card. Everything is just lovely...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous fall card! Those colors are amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours in your background paper and I love your colouring on the girl image - all ready for a brisk fall walk! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that sentiment :-) You showcased it beautifully with the flowers and swirls and your coloring is fabulous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, your card is so pretty. I love the bird and flower embellishments so gorgeous. Your coloring of your image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs,
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful.....and I love that embellishment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway