Karleigh Sue Challenge - Pink Ribbon - Reminder

Hello!  I'm here to share with you the 2nd card that I made for the challenge over at Karleigh sue challenge.  The challenge this time around is about Pink ribbon Breast cancer awareness!

So use a Pink ribbon on your make.

For my card I used the great image Soldier for a cause and I made this card for my mom who battled Breast Cancer!


The paper is from DCWV - Animal print.  I used a recollection border punch to make the little border.  I added some bling and a little heart buckle with the pink lace (instead of using ribbon).  I used my wavy rectangles, scallop circle and large circle all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Melonheadz.

I'm  entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - optional use a heart - I did!
  2. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - White plus one other color -obviously pink :)
  3. Dis digi designs challenge - Girly - it's girly for sure!!!
  4. Outlawz challenges - Add a sentiment
That's it for this post!  I will probably be here with more later... well maybe lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. Love your card Vicky! I'm sure it will be received well by whoever receives it. The image and the sentiment are perfect together. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte gefällt mir, ist mal was anderes und ich hoffe dass deine Mutter den Krebs bekämpfen kann ich wünsche ihr alles gute
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vicky! Great card! Thanks for playing our twist this week!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky,

    I love your card! I love the message - we all need to take care of "the girls!" Great pairing of image and message! Thanks so much for joining the White and One Other Color Challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway