Digi Choosday - Vintage

It's time for a new challenge over at Digi choosday.  This time our challenge for you is Vintage!

I don't do a lot of Vintage... so for my card I decided to do a duo of things that I don't do a lot of... which is manly cards and vintage/retro.  I decided to use the fabulous Work and play collection 2 with the office colored and the papers that go with it!

I mean isn't it obvious that we would all like a day off?!? So to me this little guy looked perfect for the 50s and wanting to have a little holiday so his little paper could be saying that it's a day off :)  How fabulous would that be?!?
I used my large and small deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon and a charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  The sentiment is from Gingerhouse

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - Love of ribbon
  2. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Bow
  3. Paper creators crafts - Use a charm
  4. Whoopsi daisy - Use 2 or more designer papers.
That's it for this post.  Not sure that I'll be able to do another post... we will see...

Hugs


Comments

  1. Having had a completely sleepless night, I'd love to follow the advice in the sentiment, Vicky. What a fun and fab card! Love all your neutrals. Makes the card look like a sepia vintage photo. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the colour tones so original. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lush ribbon, you need to tell me where you get these!!! Great card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gorgeous, Vicky!! LOVE THIS!! The vintage aspect is fantastic! Great Masculine card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge: Love of Ribbons!! Can't wait to see what you create next time!! Come back soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, love the papers !
    Thank for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the colors and design, and that sentiment is sooo FUN! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, love that it's a masculine card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to get a card with this great sentiment! Love the mono tones you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh la la creations challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway