Cat driving car vintage - Progressive challenge

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you the card that I did for the following progressive image over at Create with tlc.

And this time I used the fab Cat driving car vintage.


The paper for this card is from Awesome by Simple Stories.  I used my nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I added some buttons and some twine.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored lightly with my copics.  The sentimen is also a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fitztown challenge blog - Animals using a digital element - the image was digital :)  And yup it's a cat driving a car...
  2. So artful challenges - The motor car
That's it for this post.  I still have at least one more to share with you :) I know they are not fancy things... but right now with my mojo gone at least I'm creating something that's good no?!? lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is wonderful Vicky! I love your use of fall colours and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch! What a sweet image that is! Thanks for being Soartful with us and sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your happy cat in the car, and I like the way you have made the background too with the buttons. Thanks very much for joining in with the Soartful challenge, it's our first motoring cat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway