Meljen's DT challenge - School supplies

Goodmorning!  It's already time for a new challenge over at Meljen's DT and our challenge for you is school supplies.  Pretty easy right?!?

So for my card I decided to use the great image Artist Mug

Meljen's Designs Artist Mug digital stamp

So I made a special little card to send to my stepmom that was starting to teach again this past week.  I thought she would appreciate the hug :)  I don't usually do step cards... but I used my silhouette cameo to make this one!

I used paper from BBP - School days.  I added some stickers from my stash.  The paperclip is from recollection.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my fancy frame tag 2 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a side view of the card so you can see the other embellishments.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  2. Creative moments - Anything goes - Back to school
  3. Lil red wagon - Back to school
  4. The sisterhood of crafters - Fancy folds
  5. Top tip tuesday - Stationery - I used a paper clip
  6. Craft your passion challenges - Back to school
  7. The pink elephant challenge - Back to school
  8. The papergirls challenge - Back to school
I hope you have a great Thursday!  And hopefully you will be getting some craft time!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Toll gemacht
    gefällt mir
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun creation Vicky and love that image! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FANCY FOLD’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I'm sure your stepmom will love it. Love the chalkboard and school house embellishments. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Fancy Fold" challenge,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the step ( I haven't ever made one ) I'm sure your stepmom will love it! I love the paper clip with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is as cute and adorable as it can be. I love your step card and you should do them more often. Hugs joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love this card wow love this card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card! I am sure that it put a smile on your stepmom's face! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card and love all the elements.Everything works beautifully with the image and I'm sure it will be much appreciated.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun~! This may be my new favorite of yours.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun an colourful card. Love the stepper style, sets everything off beautifully. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very creative Vicky. Love the fun stepper card. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Vicky, I love stepper cards, you inspired me to make one again! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, and hope to see you again soon
    hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway