Get well soon

Hello!  Hope you had a good day.  I'm starting to feel big time under the weather... my oldest brought home a cold and yup you guessed it it's doing the rounds... So what better time to post a little card that I did with the fabulous freebie over at Stamping Dragon FB group.

This time around the freebie is a fabulous set of 6 amazing colored flowers!  So I printed the sheet and reprinted another one of the flower that I had chosen to make this 3d.  I have put the other flowers away for a later project :)

I have done a pretty CAS card... it's just to cheer someone up for being sick... didn't want it to be over the top.


The paper that I used for this is from GCD Studios - Nostalgia.  I used some bling from my stash.  I added a little sentiment stamped as well.

Here's a closer look at the precolored flower that I stacked up using some foam.
I'm pretty happy with how this simple card turned out!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Stamping Dragon FB challenge - Freebie
  2. Cards und more-challenge blog - CAS and something stamped - my sentiment
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes with the option of get well soon well did that because I have the feeling that those cards will be useful with the flu season starting...
That's it for me hope you had a great day!  Tomorrow is Friday!!!  YAY! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. This card will certainly help cheer up anyone feeling down. Your paper and flower are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is so pretty! Nice and clean card :) Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower and I love the striking colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck!
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway