Inky Impressions - New School release

Hello!!!!  I have some really exciting news.  I'm now part of the Inky impression inspiration team!!!  And today we share the great new released images from Inky Impression perfect for back to school!

Here's my take with the fabulous new Teacher's Pet Christopher. I used my silhouette to make an easel card!

The paper that I used for this card is from BBP - School days.  I used my reverse wonky rectangles, my scallop and large circle all from spellbinder.  The apples are from Jolee's stickers.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is also part of the great new release.
And here's the side view.  You can see that I have used a little space for a message hidden on under the panel.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sentimental sundays - Back to school
  2. Corrosive challenges - lets hear it for the boys
  3. Pumpkin spice blog - School
  4. Sweet 7 challenge - Back to school
Hope you liked this inspiration and you go and check out the other release they are all fabulous!  There's still more to come on my blog so grab a cup of coffee or tea and stay put :)


And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super awesome card Vicky..you have a special way to make your cards look fantastic.xx♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card Vicky! Love the fold, your coloring & your apple embellishments...they're darling!!!

    Welcome to the team Hun!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card Vicky. Congrats on the new DT spot. I love the designer papers and this little guy is awesome. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - I love the papers you have used, and the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet - I love the papers you have used, and the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway