Monday, March 24, 2014

Christmas greetings

Hello everyone! It's already Monday :'( wow the weekends go way to fast!!!  Since I didn't have another post required I figured I better share the card that I had done for the great Christmas progressive challenge Digi stamps 4 joy.  I don't want to miss out on next month's freebie!!!

So here's the card I made with the image that was provided this month. I really love how simple this turned out.


The papers used here are some leftovers so reduce my scrap pile!!!  YAY and I have added some buttons from my stash on there as well.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 month's card link up challenge - that's my 2nd post for the month :D
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Monthly progressive challenge
  3. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra challenge- anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope unlike me you will get to have some crafty time!!!

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! I shall be casing the layout :)
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the traditional colour scheme Vicky. Thanks for joining the challenge at CHNC Extra for March.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest