Our challenge for you is to use a border! So for this creation I decided to use a great image from The East wind it's called Aurora Daisy and I think it's just sooo soft and pretty!
The paper that I used for this card is from Petite paper websters. I used a EK border punch. I added a bit of lace and a charm from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics. I didn't add a sentiment because there was already some fabulous writing on the DP that I thought was just enough as a sentiment!
- Izazoviislatkisi - Flowers
- Bearly mine - One for the girls
- Natalie and amy - Flowers
- Ladybugcrafts - Spring is here
- The craft garden - Pastel colors
- Creative card crew - Charm
That's it for this post! There's still at least 2 more!!! So hope you will be back for them!!!