Thursday, March 13, 2014

Digital Delight DT post - Flower basket of Daisies

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new DT post for Digital Delight and for this post I used the great digi Flower Power basket of Daisies and a great sentiment from the Birthday sentiment set.

And it's the perfect card to wish my great friend Susan Kennedy from Scrap a thousand words a very Happy b-day!!!  That's the card that I sent her :D  and since she got it I can mention it!!!!

So for this card the paper is from my stash... and some left over die cut from a previous project!  I thought the negative space was just perfect for this!!!  I totally love to be able to reuse!!!  The flower is from the dollarstore and I added a brad from Eyelet outlet.   The ribbon is from Recollection and it was on sale.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Flowers
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Happy b-day
  3. The house that stamps built - Flower show
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Go green
  5. Paper pretties blog - B-day cards
That's my 2nd post of the day!  I still have at least one more coming up soon... so I really hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs


5 comments :

  1. How lucky Susan is to have received such a nice Card. I love this image and of course the green is awesome. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Vicky. Love that darling image and your flower is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o You are the best LOL!!! Thanks Vicky!! It's gorgeous isn't it!! And that wasn't it!! Charms, tape.. goodies!!!! It was so fun to open and such a surprise!!! Vicky is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image! Love the colors you used. Thank you for coloring along with us at TCCB.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest