For my card I used the super cute Dolly Bunny and paired her up with a sentiment from the Easter sentiment set.
I went with a total spring look!!!! :) Need that right now lol
The paper is from Doodlebug design hello spring. I used my nesting frame 10 and my nesting scallop rectangles all from Quickutz. I added a little ribbon and flower from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. I used some salty ocean distress ink for the sky.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft-dee bowz - Anything goes with a handmade bow
- Created with love challenges - Think spring
- Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
- Stamp and create blog - Ready for spring
- Through the purplehaze challenges - Use a digi
- Card a day blog - Baby, congratulations, Spring or Easter - it's spring/Easter :)
I have one more post that you totally don't want to miss... So I hope you will be back for it :)
Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!