Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Missy Chic - Easter wishes - Art by Mi Ran DT post

Good morning, it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Missy Chic.

Our theme for the month is Easter therefore I used this fabulous image for my little Easter card!  I thought her little basket and sweet little dress made her a perfect candidate for this :)  But of course she could be used for many other occasions.
Digital Stamp-Missy Chic, Coloring page, Digi Stamp, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply, Art by Mi Ran Jung

I decided to make her in pretty pastel colors perfect for Spring or Easter!  She's so very pretty!!!


I really wanted the great image to be showcased therefore I used my Grand oval decorative and my grand oval die from spellbinder.  I also added some delicate purple lace and a little bow!  I thought it was the appropriate detail with her and reminded me of her hair bow.  The last embellishments are the little bling in pale purple on the left corner.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  As usual (with the Art by Mi Ran image) this was a joy to color!  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky chicks - Lace up your cards
  2. 2 cute ink challenges - Easter or Use a bunny
  3. Kaboodle doodles - Dreaming of spring - nothing says spring more than Easter!
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Welcome spring
  5. Come and get it challenge - Easter/spring

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  And hopefully some crafting time.

Hugs


4 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Vicky...Love this image and your coloring. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely , thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! So glad you could join the 2 Cute Digital Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly Pastelly for Easter~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest