Our fabulous sponsors are
For my card this time I used a great image from Dilly Beans called 183 Framed flower girl. I just adore those image... and couldn't help but play with one! It's so hard actually when you have such great sponsors not to play with them all... lol... yeah my life is hard :D
The paper for this is from Amy Tangerine - American craft. I used some flowers from my stash and a brad from Eyelet outlet - my metal piece! I uses my label 11 from Spellbinder. The leaves were done with my elizabeth dies - Triple leaf set and curly leaves.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Craftitude challenges - Anything goes - add a little green - I added lots!
- Craft for the craic - Something green
- Cut it up challenges - green -and dies cuts (always) - used both :D
- Digi haven - Green - 3 different shades - used probably more than that.. at least the paper and the digi as well as the flower are all different :D
- Dilly beans challenge - add some metal - the brad is metal :D and man... miss entering in the challenge!
- Get inky challenge - green
- Patties creations challenge - Green
- Stamping with dragon - Let's go green
That's it for me for now! Hope you have a fabulous day! And hopefully get to craft a bit!!!