And there are soooo many fabulous images from Scribbles design to choose from... so hard lol
For this 1st creation I used the great Carl-fretted! Totally love that image!
Here's the card I made with it.
The paper that I used is from Hey Girl by Basic Grey. I thought the green theme was perfect for this and for the time of year with St-Patty's day coming. I added a flower from Recollection to which I put a brad from Eyelet outlet. I also put some buttons from my stash. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I had added some glossy accent to his eyes. The great sentiment that I thought was just perfect for this is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little signing frog card in the following challenges:
- Craft for the craic - Something green
- Digi-makeover-challenge-131 - Buttons
- Craftitude challenges - Anything goes or add a little green
- Simply create too - Animals - entry number 2
- Get inky challenge - Green
- Stamping with dragon - Let's go green
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow!!!