Digi Choosday - CAS

It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time it's CAS

Oh my... just the word CAS is hard for me... And now I've done 2 cards CAS in the past 2 weeks.... I'm in shock and can't wait to go back to embellishments!!!!

************* Totally FAB announcement~ to celebrate the new members that we have there's a MASSIVE 40% off digi stamps 
You need to go here to get it!!! 


For my make I decided to use the very cute little Winston Heartfelt that you can purchase alone or part of the great set Winston full collection.  The paper is from that set.
I didn't do much for this card... I just fussy cut my little Winston bear and used a fancy tag 2 die from Spellbinder for the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at my little bear colored with copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and for those that don't speak French it means thinking of you!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. That craft place blog - Anything goes
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Hand colored image
  3. Double click connections - Polka dot
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Thinking of you
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, this is so cute, love the polka dot pattern paper you used,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky, Winston looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Vicky! Love the warmth and use of pattern paper from your design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet bear! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. I love your beautiful CAS design Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww his so cute....Love it ..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love teddybears.... such a great job Vicky... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vicky! I love your little bear. Such a great vocal point. Nicely done.
    Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love the CAS style. The polka dots really work well here. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have coloured Winston, Vicky! Beautiful design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Winston, great take on a CAS card Vicky, sorry for the lateness in commenting x Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable bear! Love it! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway