Angel Joy

I'm back!!! I'm here to share with you what I did for the progressive challenge over at From the heart progressive challenge.

So here's my card with image called Angel Joy.  I'm really lucky because I played last month.  And so playing this month I will get next month!!!! :)


The paper is from Nordic Holiday - Basic Grey.  I used some embossing folder called Sizzix-Holly Swirls.  I used my stamping up bannes framelits die from Stamping up.    I used my small and large deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this sketch:
Sketch086

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. From the heart stamps - Angel joy - progressive challenge
  3. Party time tuesdays - anything goes
  4. Squigglefly - Make a Christmas card
That's enough for today!!!!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute...love your take on the sketch and your coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Vicky !! Love the traditional colors and the nice DP. Great coloring of the little Angel too.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM November Challenges and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - what a sweet and adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Squigglefly this week and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image, and I love your mix of papers! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her hair is gorgeous! So cute and a totally precious Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the SQuigglefly challenge Vicky!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at FTH Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card!! Love the papers and embossed elements! Thanks for joining the sketch of the month challenge at FTHS this month!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway