Karleigh Sue Challenge - Use Autumn/ Fall Colors

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue challenge and this time it's all about Fall/Autumn!  Just use those colors.   Right now I would love to have those colors back lol... Right now it's all winter here....

So for my card I used the great image I heart fall!  I totally adore this image!  So beautiful and easy to color!  It's the great I heart fall I think she looks sooo zen!!!


The paper is from Bobunny Autumn Song one of the last few sheets that I have... I used my Fall leaf border B325 from Cheery Lynn.  The leafy square and the large square are from Spellbinder.  I ued a well a great dig for the leaves from Die -version - Whispers and leaves  I just LOOOOVE using my new dies!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.   I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
  I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted to stamps challenge - Lots of layers
  2. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
  3. That craft place blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for now!!! Hope you have a great Monday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love the papers and dies you have used. The image is gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, beautiful use of fall colors, Vicky! Love the image and the die cut leaves. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card super detail bless you for playing at that craft place this week hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so pretty love the colours,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Sweetie. Your colouring really is coming on noticeably. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Your colouring really is coming on beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway