Heart Penguin

Hello!  I didn't play with the last challenge over at Dilly beans challenge  So I couldn't miss this one which is about circles!!!

I decided to make a little Christmas card.  And for this card I used the great image 290 - Heart Penguin and looooots of polka dot papers!  I love that even his little heart has dots!


The paper were all left over pieces that I had!   I used some American Craft Ribbon. I also used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder and I used my nesting rectangles from Quickutz.  I added some buttons and that's it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics I fussy cut it out and put him on foam pad so he's raised up.  I used a great sentiment from the last Christmas club over at Create with TLC.  I really love it because it's written in lots of different languages!

I followed this fabulous sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 52 Christmas card throwdown - Sketch
  2. Dilly beans challenge - Circle card or lots of circle - I went with this latest option :)
  3. Ribbon girls  - Christmas card with a ribbon
  4. Creaine-challenges - Green and red
That's it for me!  I'll be back tomorrow!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining with tis lovely card the challenge at Creaine, but I see now embroider........
    bye,
    ine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love all the different polka dots and that penguin is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mignon Vicky, que amour de pingouin et très sympathique choix de papiers, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww this is such a cutie!!! I love this one.

    Unfortunately it doesn't fully follows the theme on Creaine Challenges. We asked for a card with red and green embroidery (card stitching).

    Nevertheless thanks for joining. It's a real beauty.

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable little card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute Vicky! Love the polka dotted belly on this cute guy and bright colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card, but I see no embrodery.
    But thanks for joining us at Creaine.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway