Special B-DAY Post for Cinzia!!!!!

Hello!  It's a special day today!  It's the b-day of my friend Cinzia from Cinzia's Creation.  She hasn't been on the blog for awhile but you can still see her and wish her a happy b-day!!!!!

For her special card I totally went overboard!!!!  I decided to use a great image from RSD that you can find at I Brake for Stamps.

And it's very fitting because it's called Vikki... I know not quite spelled the same way as my name but pretty close!

So my dear friend I really hope you have a FABULOUS b-day!  And really do hope that your card made it safe to your door!  Thank you so much for your support.  You really mean the world to me! :)

The paper is from MME - So Sophie.  I used my Sizzix framelits tags fancy.  I used my Small circle and Decorative Label 27.  The corner was done using my B162 Cheery Lynn Lace corner.  I added some ribbon from my stash and some pearls.  The big flower jewel is from K &Cie.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I fussy cut it out and added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Die cuts
  2. Milk coffee challenge - Lots of embellishments
  3. Southern girls challenge - Let's celebrate
  4. Double click connections - Happy b-day
  5. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
That's it for my b-day wish!!!!  Hope you have a great day.  I will be back with a totally different card later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card you have created, your friend will love it. Like the tag and image and great colouring. The ribbon and pearls really bring it all together. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card, especially with that purple ribbon. Thanks for joining our “Birthday” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    Hope to see you again on our next challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ribbon and the image is colored wonderful. Nice die cuts in the corner...very pretty. Thanks for playing our Die Cuts Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the trim! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge. ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Vicky!! I card is very pretty. I love that purple ribbon. Your image is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge DT Kymona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Vicky that image sure says Birthday CHick. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway