Little Recipe card

Hello everyone!  I'm sharing something totally different with you tonight!  I got a fabulous new set from Crafty Secrets for playing in last month's challenge!  And the great set that I chose (yeah there were 2 to choose from sooooooo cruel) was Retro Kitchen Kit.

So for the 1st time I decided to make a little recipe card that I could include in a card that I would send to a friend!

I was also pretty lucky because I got the new set from playing at the progressive challenge of Deedees digis and this time it's mix it up and there was the cutest little mixing bowls precolored set included!!!!!  JUST perfect for my recipe card!

So the recipe is for the icing on the carrot cake and it comes from Canadian Living website, they really have some fabulous recipes.
I'm entering this little recipe card in the following challenge:

  1. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge
  2. Crafty Secrets - Linky party for the month of November
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything but square
That's it for this post!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your sweet little recipe card Vicky. Imagine I've been away on holiday at the same time as this set was released so I haven't had a chance to get at it. Your recipe idea is great to add as an enclosure for Christmas cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Secrets November Linky Party. Well done!

    Cheers,
    Elizabeth Lincoln
    http://paperpasstimes.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute recipe card...it is perfect!! Thank you for joining us at our "Crafty Secrets November linky party"!!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Recipe card Vicky, the cherries really pop on the yellow. Thanks for joining our Nov Linky Party

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet idea for a card enclosure! It is super cute!!
    Blessings~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! first of all I love Carrot cake..so you won me over right away! super sweet, love that you are sending in a card, such a great idea! Thanks for playing along at Crafty secrets Nov. linky party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous recipe card creation Vicky! Thanks so much for playing along in our November Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out really cute and I know the recipient will appreciate having this! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's November challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and very retro. Thanks for playing along in our November Challenge at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet recipe card! The image you paired with the yellow-and-cherries card goes so well! Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Vicky! Love what you did with Deedee's digi. Just darling!
    Thanks for joining us for the progressive challenge this month.
    kReN, DD's DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway