Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #24 - Grateful - Midway post

Hello everyone! It's time for the midway post over at Open Minded Crafting Fun and this time around the challenge is all about being Grateful!

So our fabulous sponsors that we are sooooo grateful for are the following:

,, , and


For my make this time I'm using a great image from Digi Stamp 4 joy called Balancing Act and I decided to make something different... I made a little ATC :)

The shape was cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  I added some pearls from my stash and a little leaf bling from Recollection.  

The image was colored with my copics.  And I added a little sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  2. Qkr stampede - Anything but a card
  3. Sassy studio designs - Giving thanks
  4. Melonheadz friends - Include a pumpkin
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday and weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great project and so nice and neat, Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I adore that paper background, Vicky! Great coloring. Now, putting on a DT hat -- Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything but a Card" challenge at QKR Stampede this week and good luck. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful project! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun ATC. You've used one of my favorite DS4J images. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Anything but a Card Challenge. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun thankful card/image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cat on the pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway