Cupcake Faery - Faery Ink inspiration

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week.  It's time for my inspiration over at Faery ink designs.  After all the Halloween posts it's nice before the next big holiday to share with you a little make for Birthday!

I'm here to share with you a little card that I did with a super cute and fun little fairy!  She's called Cupcake Faery .  I went pretty bright and fun!


Told you it was bright :) and it's very much cupcake oriented!!!!  Might make you hungry but it's also perfect to celebrate!!!  The paper is from Authentique- bundle.  I used my 5x7 modern Stationary.  I added a little ribbon, bow and button.  The little bling in the corner is from Recollection.

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings for added bling!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Die cuttin divas - Recipe 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 gems at the top right.
  2. Just inspirational challenges - Wishes
  3. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  4. Papertake weekly - Anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous I love the image
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon sweet! Beautifully designed and colored card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. THanks for joining us at DCD for our Recipe Challenge.
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, this is definitely pretty, bright and fun and I love it! I do love cupcakes as well and yes, I could totally eat one right now :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is so adorable, I love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors and image! Thanks for joining our “Recipe” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Love the bold bright colours and interesting shape of the image. I'll have to try and remember to use that idea to add variety to my plain boring square and rectangular shapes. Thanks for the inspiration as always!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling Card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card. I love the image and how your chosen embellishments. Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway