Betty's Special 40th Blog HOP!!!!

Today is Betty Roberts 40th Birthday!!! YES the BIG 40
So we thought we would make it as special as we possibly can! The Awesome Rachel Sharp http://sharkie19.deviantart.com/?rnrd=118353 drew us up an image to use for Betty's Birthday!!

You should have arrived here from the awesome Katya if you didn't you will want to start off at Corinne not to miss any of the fabulous creations!  There's a whole lot of ladies that are participating because well... we just LOOOOVE you Betty!

So when I heard of this I just HAD to participate.  Betty is just so sweet and generous with her time and her talent!  She's a very funny lady as well and I just hope that one day I will get to meet her in person!!!!  So Betty I wish you my dear a FABULOUS 40th B-day!!!!  Hope that you get totally SPOILED as you deserve and that your next year with all the fabulous plans is the start of a awesome future :)

Here's my card for you!  Sitting of course on a little stand that I KNOW you will be drooling over  hee hee hee :)
I kept my card simple because I really really wanted to have the focus on the image... plus the image is soooo intricate needed to print it large to be able to do it justice lol.  The paper is from Recollection - Midnight magic.  I added some metal corners and some blin and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.

So the next stop on this blog hop is the marvelous Darcy!  Have fun everyone!!!

Here's the blog list in case you get lost!

Corinne also has wonderful cards by Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat, Dena
Rachel
Tanya
Lucy
Irene
Anne
Emily 
Lisa H.
Patricia Anita Rita
Dorinda
Marie
Louise
Jackie Rakoski
Stephanie
Katya
Vicky - you are here
Darcy
Melissa D
Sian H
Robin
Ashley
Jackie Randolph
Michelle
Ruza
Andrea
Chris S
Lisa N.
Kitty
Nia
Sharette
Sam
Julie R.
Lizzy
Rebecca
Bridgette
Sharman
Regan
Jackie Maunder
Fernanda
Helen
Jo Walker
Tanja
Kay
Celina
Bettina
Wendy
Rhonda Miller
Elisabete
Erin
Jill
Jo McKelvey
Kerrie
Sharon B
Holly Hughes
Floss
Olivia
Rochelle Leadonna
Lady B


Have a great day everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I am so hoping to meet you in person one day Vicky! I am totally spoiled so far this is amazing thank you so much!! The card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do always have the best stands! haha. They set your beautiful cards off perfectly though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantatsic card Vicky, gorgeous colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a darling, and I agree with you keeping the design clean, yet decorative, to allow her to be the star of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the embellishments.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Vicky! Love those metal corners!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card, beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway