Delicious Doodles Challenge - Remembrance

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and this time it's about remembrance!

With the month of November it's the perfect time to remember all those that did die for us to be able to enjoy the life that we now have and a safe home!

So for my card I decided to make a Sympathy card.  I used the great image Remembrance


The paper that I used for this card is from Enchanted Bobunny.  I used my Label 14 from Spellbinder.  And left this very simple as I think a sympathy card should be simple!

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Anything goes
  3. Ema-gination station - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Friday everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Pretty image. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this s a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Teri's image and you've made it into a beautiful sympathy card. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card Vickie
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  5. Understated elegance is what this is. Love that image and especially that paper. Beautiful job as always.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway