Faery Ink FB challenge - Color inspiration

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Faery Ink FB challenge and this time the inspiration for this is some colors!

For my card I used the super fun image Gran margaret-fairy-long-hair-butterflies.  It was such a fun image to color!!!!  I really do love fairies so much :)

I used paper from MME - on the bright side.  I added some buttons from TCC studio.  I used my gillian and Label 10 from Spellbinder dies.  I put some pearls.  And the embossing was done using Shiaro - Couture creation folder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I put some stickles on the wings.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Use a digi
  2. Scrappy hands - Texture
  3. That craft place blog - Anything goes
  4. Perfectly rustics - Embossing
That's it for this post and for today!!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, Vicky, I love that image and your coloring is marvelous! Wonderful embossing and those buttons are truly unique. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vicki, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card, love your colours, buttons and the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us at perfectly rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Good to see you use the image that was made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour choices hun and the image is lush xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway