Faery Ink Challenge - Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for the next challenge over at Faery Ink Design and this time the challenge for you is Christmas!!!!  So perfect for you to get going on those Christmas cards.

For my make I used the wonderful Santa wagon


The paper for this card is from Elf Magic Collection from B
obunny.  I used my Nesting Squares rounded from Quickutz.  I added some stickers from the dollar store and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty calendar challenge - It's all about Christmas
  2. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  3. Outlawz challenges - Cute Christmas
  4. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Happy Holidays for a kid
  5. Creative corner challenges - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
That's it for me for now.  I will be back later with a special blog hop.... so please come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and love the cute elf.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway