Delicious Doodles - Traditional Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious doodles challenge and this time the challenge is Traditional Christmas.

For this challenge I used a great Christmas lantern - to me nothing says more traditional than this great image!


The paper for this is from Bobunny - Silver and Gold collection.  I used my Nesting circles and my nesting Eyelet circle from Quickutz.  I used my Persian Accent from Spellbinder as well as my Elizabeth Pine cones and some Pine prigs from Memory box.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiments is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - Get ready for Christmas
  2. Lil redwagon - Layer it up
  3. Pennys challenges - anything goes
  4. Crafty sentiments - 2 or more DP
That's it for this post!  I have 1 more for you!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful and Elegant Christmas card Vicky, I love the image and the pretty dies. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas card. I really love all the die cuts, especially the pine cones. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway