Winter Sofia - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to post the inspirational post on the Art By Mi Ran blog and I decided to go with the theme of the month which is non traditional Christmas colors.  I was pretty excited by the theme actually because it meant one more Christmas card done!!! :)

For my card I decided to play with the super cute Winter Sofia.
Digital Stamp-Winter Sofia , Big eyed girl illustration Coloring page, Instant Download Digi Stamp, Art by Mi Ran Jung

As you will see I totally went PINK overboard... but I think it turned out quite good with this cute digi.

Here's my card!

The paper that I used on this card is from Nordic Holiday - Basic Grey.  I had this pack of paper I think for a good 2-3  years... but coming to the last pages of it...   I added some pearls and some shiny pink snowflakes.  I used my scallop and large circle as well as my large and small squares from Spellbinder.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC for this.  It was part of the last Christmas club.

So what do you think?! Isn't she just the cutest?!?  She looks a lot more ready for winter than I am....  lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Clear it out challenge - 3 of the same thing - well used 3 snowflakes and then 3 pearls per corner :)
  2. Cuttlebug mania - Very girlie project - I think that pink is totally GIRLIE :)
  3. Dream valley challenges - Getting ready for Christmas
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of layers
  5. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  6. A creative romance - Winter warmers
That's it for this post!  There's lots more coming up so hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning image , awesome colouring and beautiful Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can NEVER go too 'PINK' haha !
    This card is darling, just darling
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this card is fantastic. Your coloring is awesome. I love the pinks and the papers and embellies. What a wonderful card Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card...tfs...and joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by to play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card love the image and the use of pink really works well. Great colouring. Thanks for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge and good luck. Jennifer (DT member )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty winter card

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors. Love this card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway