Owl Wish you

Hey guys!  How are you?!? As you know if you are a follower of my blog I totally ADORE progressive challenges!  And the last one that I needed to do for the month of November is the great Gerda Steiner Designs.

Because I played last month I got the fabulous set free for this month!  And it's sooooo cute!!!  Just perfect for Christmas.  I decided to make a card in Non traditional colors of Christmas.  I've been doing lots of those recently and loooooove it!


The paper for this card is from Peppermint Express - American Craft.   I used my grand circle and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my Nellie's ovals for the sentiment.  I used some Recollection ribbon and the buttons are from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and with some Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch file - sketch
  2. Gerda Steiner Designs - progressive challenge
  3. Everybody-art-challenge - Circle on the card
  4. Stamps fun-creativity - Buttons
  5. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  Hope you have a great rest of the day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Very cool sketch and very cool card. I just adore that little owl. Love those funky buttons too. Man you have your last PC sketch done and I still have all four to do although, I'm about to go and write my post for at least one of them right now as soon as I'm done here. Jeepers, I still don't know how you pull it all off. You are truly amazing!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful! Christmas card. I love your little owl and the beautiful papers you've chosen. The non traditional colors are perfect . Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sketch File.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Vicky, I love all the circles and even though its not traditional colours its still very festive. Thanks for joining the Gerda Steiner Designs November Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and love what you have done with it. Cute card...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Vicky,
    love your really beautiful style and this card fits perfect with our current challenge at EAC. Thank you so much for playing with us. Have a fab sunday.
    big hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Card! I love the OWL.
    Thank you for joining us by SFC Challenge.
    Hope to see you again!

    Lisa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable Christmas card Vicky, a lovely design and fabulous colour scheme - your image is so cute and great embellishments!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creation - I like it. Thanks for joining EAC
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh this is a real cutie!
    Thank you for using The Sketch File to make this fab card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway