The East Wind freebie challenge - Go green

Hello everyone!  It's already the 1st of November!!!  WOW the time sure passes quickly!!!!  I'm here to share with you the latest challenge over at The East Wind.

And this time the great freebie that you had to play with is the super sweet Aurora "go green".  That's our challenge for you!  Go green.  It can be with the colors you use or do some recycling!

For my make I decided to do a bit of both!


The paper that I used is from We R memory keepers - Anthology.  I used my Nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I used a page from a book and added some tabs from V8 cans to my ribbon.  I also added a part of a Starbuck coffee cover that I thought looked fitting because she's dressed for the true North :)

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The tag is from Create with TLC and I added some bling to it!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafts 4 eternity - Tags/tickets - I have a little tag on there
  2. Cut it up challenges - tags, tags tags - Used a tag :)
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - Fall colors
  4. Gloria designs challenge - Layers - well I have lots here :)
That's it for this post!  There's loads more to come since it's the 1st of the month!  Please do come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute, and I love the colors!

    Thank you for joining us for our Tags,, Tags, Tags challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love how you used the tabs! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Vicky! Can you believe I've managed to visit and comment on the same day you posted? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, gorgeous coloring and amazing layers! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' this Vicky! Gorgeous coloring and fab recycling! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE Vicky! Love the image and your design is perfect! I had totally forgotten how you can use those pop tops as ribbon slides ... thanks for the refresher!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL COLOR’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Thanks for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card....love the added add ons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway