Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Presents and gifts

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday.  And the theme for you guys is Presents and gifts.

So in my case I thought the theme would mean to show some presents and gifts on the creation.... Therefore I used the great image Angel Pressies that you can also find as part of the great set Angelberry Christmas.  

I used some papers and some embellishments from the fabulous Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs.  I printed the presents twice so that I could pop it up with some foam.  The sentiment is also from that set.
I added some ribbon from my stash and added as well some little Queen & Co bling to the corner.  I used my Label 12 from Spellbinder to cut the digi and layered matting.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the wings.  The sentiment was fussy cut.
And here's a better look at the presents and the fact that they are more 3d with the raised look and decoupage.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. We do dooba doo - Christmas
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Christmas is coming
  3. Reasonable ribbon  - Winter holiday with ribbon
  4. Baffies-kreativladen - Christmas is approaching
That's the 1st post of the day.  There's another one coming up so hope you will be back for it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is sooo beautiful, Vicky! Gorgeous colours and that bow is lush!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card!!!! Love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. I love your card and the angel and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card love the extra pressies, they pop off the background a treat, gorgeous ribbon too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love the design and the colors and that ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky, love the ribbon
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.nl/ What a cutie, thanks for sharing your fabby project with the DT from We Do Doobadoo, join into the next challenge looking forward to it Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the layers Vicky.... this is a super cute card... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, loving the decoupage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, so classy and cute xx Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. danke für die teilnahme bei baffies-kreativladen-shop-blog.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  12. danke für die teilnahme bei baffies-kreativladen-shop-blog.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway