Holidays give me a headache...

Ok yesterday was an ok day... and then my daughter went and said how she is looking forward to the Holidays!!!!YIKES are you kidding me?!?  I can hardly go through my day... let alone think of the holidays....

I have a feeling this Christmas will be one without all the decorations... Just can't imagine EVER getting the energy to put them up... and then take them all down....

Anyway... there's a new image that was on sale this past weekend over at Simply Betty and it's called Very Merry Betty.  So I got her while she was on special and decided to color her up because she makes me think of how I'm feeling right now!!!!  Totally frazzled!!!!!

I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC that is part of this set I think it's just perfect for how I'm feeling right now... and hopefully will be able to used the I survived the holidays.... but I'm not sure that I will lol.  Just click on the image to get to the set.
Holidays and Headaches Digi Word Art Set

So here's my card with the New Betty image.  We had to use Christmas Red, Christmas Green, White and black and we could use skin color.  It also had to have a bow.
I really like that I used the black to showcase those bright colors... it kinds of anchors everything down.  The paper was part of a mix match set of left over papers that I purchased at AC MOORES this past summer.  I used my label 9 from Spellbinder.  And I put some bling from Recollection in the corners.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  
Isn't she just adorable?!? even if she's looking totally like I'm feeling... without the gifts of course because well that just hasn't happened yet!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simply Betty FB Group - Use the digi and the indications
  2. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas creation with ribbon
  3. Cute card thursday - Stripes
  4. Delightful sketches - Include pattern papers
  5. Sweet stamps blog - Stripes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous rest of the day.... I'm going to stay quiet now... lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful sentiment with this image. Great bright and fun colours!
    Thank you for playing along with our pattern paper challenge at Delightful Challenges. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway