SLS Lines - New Challenge - Fairies

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at SLS digital and this time around the challenge is about Fairies which is great because there are so many in the great Etsy store!!!!  And come on... who doesn't like little fairies?!?

For my card I used the great Garden Fairy.

Here's my card with this gorgeous image

The paper for this card is from Simple Stories - Summer fresh.  I used my nesting frame 11 from Quickutz and my Nellie's oval die.  I added a little flower from Little yellow bicycle.  The tag is from Fancy pants decorative tag.  I thought it gave it a nice touch.  I have lots of tags... and never think to use them...

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I added some stickles to the wings.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Put your sentiment on a tag
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with possible RAK 
  5. Quirky crafts - Mythical ladies - Thank you Monica for the heads up :)
That's it for me for today!!!!  It was a busy day on my blog!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So beautiful, Vicky! Gorgeous coloring.
    I've had a browse around, catching up on all I missed while being sick. Some pretty magnificent cards, my friend. Can't wait until I'm fully back to normal. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous Vicky! Love this card! Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card ,love the colours you have used and your image is adorable
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiments designs and good luck in the challenge
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card. You just keep getting better and better. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Vicky! Great choice of embellishments! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Papaer Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Just commented on the card using the same image, you've both made the same digi look so different and stuning! (Love the hair and the roses!) Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge!!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway