Digi Choosday - Thank you in Winter colors

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday.

Oh my world!  I have managed to do something that I have never done previously!!!!  I have made a one layer card for this challenge which wasn't that easy for me!

Thank you in Winter colors... well what are winter colors?!?  So already that had me thinking for some time!  And then I went looking and stumbled upon a totally fabulous scene from the Cheery blossom Lane Collection and the sparks went off in my mind!  Hope you like my very CAS card, but I think it's really efficient in saying thank you!
I really love how it turned out!  And not sure but will try to do this again... it was fun... yeah right... who am I kidding I love embellishments and layering too much lol  The sentiment was from Create with TLC and it was just layered on top of the great paper love that it's French so it's perfect for my friends.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fussy and fancy challenge - Thankful
  2. Clean and simple on sunday - One layer wonder
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - CAS
  4. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
There's one more post coming up today.  Hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh I LOVE this! As a thank you card Il est parfait - if I remember my schoolgirl French.... from a looooonnnnng time ago :-) It's so soft and subtle, like I said perfect! Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely Vicky! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and peaceful card and I love the scene you have created. Thanks for joiningus at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so beautiful. Love the soft scene and the pretty sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, love it. It looks so peaceful, makes me want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it very much. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the softness of this card, sometimes the cards don't need any embellishments and they shine on their own, this is one of those cards. So glad you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky!! This is so elegant...what a beautiful scene that you have created here!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, dreamy scene, Vicky! Looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely Vicky, love how simple it is!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right up my alley! I love one layer CAS cards and this one is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I'm so excited to be working with you at Digi Choosday
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, this is gorgeous, so atmospheric.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What can I say that hasn't been said. Simply brilliant. Aren't one layer cards fun when you have the right the image and sentiment as the backdrop? I know you aren't used to making them but when you hit the right combo, as you have done here, they turn out just as lovely as a more in-depth card.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway