New Baby

Hello everyone!  There's new image over at Dragon Lair Designs Fan Challenge and it was perfect for a baby card that I needed to get done... yup I totally haven't been up to my usual self... and usually I would have done that card sooooo long ago... Thank god for the freebie that was offered.  It was the perfect opportunity for me.

Of course I wasn't that inspired to make a card... so I went looking for a sketch and found one that I followed including the twist!!!!


So the paper for this card is from Special Delivery by Pebbles.  I used my Lacey squares and my large squares as well as my super ellipse from Spellbinder.  I added some flowers and pearls from my stash and added some lacey ribbon as well.  As you can guess by the colors... this is for a little girl :)

Here's a closer look at the great image that was precolored.  I used a fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
Here's the sketch that I followed:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - sketch and them of the lace and pearl
  2. Dragon Lair - FB group
  3. Love to create challenge - Girly and lacy
That's it for today!  Hope you had a great Wednesday... here it was quiet... as usual lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet card, love it as usual Vicky.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Vicky! Thank you for joining our "Girly & Lacy" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway