Paradise of Stamps - Winter midway post

Hello everyone!  I'm here to remind you that there's still a week to enter our great challenge over at Paradise of stamps and this time around it's about Winter so perfect for this time of year here!

For my card I used a great stamp set from Cuddly Buddly called Winter wonderland
It's such a serene scene!!!!  I just HAD to use more of the stamps to create my card.  But then I left the rest pretty CAS.  To leave the stamps do the talking!

I used paper from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles.  I used my grand squares from Spellbinder.  

I used my Copics to color this up.  I used my Memento dye ink pad in Tuxedo black.  I added some stickles to this.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fairy tale challenge blog - Christmas with animals
  2. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Christmas card non traditional colors
  3. Divas by design challenge - Snow
  4. Moo-mania - Trees
  5. Simply create too - Snow snow snow or all white - use all snow :)
That's it for this post.  I'm coming back with 2 more posts!  Hope you come back for it!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. I love what you did with this stamps, a great scene.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE:

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky :-D I love the scene you created.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog this fortnight :-D
    Milka GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene and I love how you embellished it with the pens and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene on your card Vicky...thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the images and the scene you have created is gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky: Your deer card is so very pretty! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!" & hope to see your entries in all our 2015 challenges!

    Happy Holidays to you & your family!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute and lovely. I love the christmas like colorcombo you have used for it too. Thank you for playing around with Fairytale Challenge! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale I cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance go to the bank with it. You now put the money to me. Where did you come so much money. Do ray ban sunglasses clearance sale not believe cheap one students have so much money. Moreover, cheap is an orphan, he can ray ban sunglasses clearance sale not go to school do not necessarily do. Take a look at the shoes he wore it, bare toes of all, looks poorer cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance ray ban sunglasses clearance sale than themselves. cheap find are watching their toes, so says my thumb is not very .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway