The Open Minded crafting Fun - Midway post - Halloween or Dressing up

Hello!  It's time for the midway post of Open Minded Crafting Fun this time our challenge for you is Halloween or Dressing up!  And that could mean any type of costume!!!!

Our fabulous sponsors are
 ,

So for my make I used an image from Flat Friends called Angel.  I figured that an angel dress up was a great idea and that meant that I could do a Christmas card :)  YAY one more done.

I went with non traditional colors... Grey and red and I have to say that I'm really liking how it came out!

The paper is from Magical collection from Studio Calico.  I used my Nellie's ovals.  I added some big snowflake embellishments it's a garland that I took apart... I put some red bling on it and finally added some Twinkle goosebumps from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to her wings.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Fantasy
  2. Cute card thursday - Razzle dazzle - lots of bling on this card
  3. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Things with wings
  4. Fab n funky challenges - Christmas
That's it for today!!!!  Wow it really was a busy day on my blog :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW, Vicky! Loving the bling and that sweet angel image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card in our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another card I saw over at TLC. I left a comment there but wanted to find it over here too. Once again the papers are so pretty and I love the colour combo. However, the thing I love most is that stunning snowflake embellishment that you made from garland. Wow. This is definitely one of my personal favourites!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway