Digi Choosday - Xmas celebrations

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time our challenge is SUPER easy it's Christmas Celebrations

I just LOOOOVE being able to get some Christmas crafting done ahead... don't you?!?  So for my card I used the super cute little image called Cards from the great Festive Hollybob's collection that you can purchase here Download or on CD. And the paper is also from that same fab collection.
I used a Memory box die called sparkling snowflake corner.  I also used my Quicutz ovals and nesting doily ovals.  I added some bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I fussy cut the sentiment out.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Card mania challenges - Use a digi
  2. Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
  3. Digi sketch challenge - Dies cuts/ punches or sketch -  I used die cuts :)
  4. Lunagirl moonbeams - Holiday children
That's it for this post but there's one more to come so hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful, Vicky! Those die-cuts look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Vikky, liking the almost vintage feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, love the color you used. Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute an image and another gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lots of lovely elliments. The image is so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet -- great texture with those diecuts and lovely coloring! Thanks for sharing this sweetie in my Holiday Children challenge over at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! -- Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable..... LOVE it.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, love the colour scheme.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway