Scribbles Challenge - Penguin Paradise

Yes it's been a really really busy day on my blog and I'm super happy that you are back for this post!  This time it's for Scribbles designs Challenge.

The challenge for you is Penguin paradise!!!!  And there's soooo many fabulous penguins in the shop that it should be easy for you to find one to use!!!

For my card I used the fabulous Twinkle Brrr.  I really love how he got all tangled up in the lights... lol

The paper for this card is from Jolly - American Craft.  I used some ribbon and a bunch of light charms :)  I thought it was fitting with this image.  I used  as well my Quickuts nesting ovals.  

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  I also added some stickles to the hat.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
  2. Crafty our passion challenges - Something that starts with a B - Bow
  3. Crafty cardmakers - Touch of charm - those lights are all charms I just linked a few together :)
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of layers
That's it for this post!!!  There's one more!!!!  woohooo :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. He's adorable and love all you layering oF paper. This little image made me laugh this early morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet penguin, and let's face it - many of us have been exactly where he is while sorting out the Christmas lights, so it's bound to raise a smile!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun papers Vicky. Love this little penguin all tangled up in the lights. So adorable...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is so cute. Love that image and the bow with the lights. Great detail as is the paper. Thanks for joining our Things Beginning With B challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Always fun to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's me every Christmas season, trying to get lights onto the tree and rooftops. LOL Love it, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card - and such cool charms - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & More...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway