New Release Fairy Ink - November

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at Faery Ink Designs and you will totally LOOOOVE it!

It's perfect to get you crafting for Christmas time.

For my make I used the great image Honey Snow Angel :)  Loooove Angel and Faeries...

I decided to go with non traditional colors scheme for this card.


The paper is from MME - Vintage Christmas.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some buttons from my stash as well as some bling from Queen and Co - Totally addicted to those goosebump blings!

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some Stickles on the wings as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Christmas is coming
  3. Dlart - Anything Christmas
  4. Rubys rainbow - Non traditional Christmas
That's it for me for this post... but there's still more to come so please come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card such a sweet image and lovely papers too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway