Thank you

I needed a little thank you card!  And I really wasn't too sure what I would do for it... someone from work sent me a great letter with a coupon for a sale that I love even if I'm not at work!!!!  It touched me soooooo much that she would take the time to do that even if I wasn't there!  And that they were still thinking of me!

So yeah... back to what to make... and then I saw the latest challenge of Dilly Beans which was Thankful and since I love participating in that challenge I thought it was perfect.

So here's my card very minimalist.

The paper is from The colorful life stack from DCWV.  I used some letters from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  I tried to make the eyes look a bit like mine...I have hazel eyes... they change colors but I didn't add the blue...  Part of the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  BTW the sentiment means just a little word to tell you  thank you!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dilly beans challenge - Thankful
  2. Craft hoarders Anonymous Challenge - Thank you - yeah the letters and the paper actually have been in my stash for ages... I seem to have trouble using letters... lol
  3. Stamps fun-creativity - CAS
  4. The pink elephant challenge - CAS
  5. Outlawz challenges - CAS challenge - Thankful
That's for this post... hope you liked it... might be back... still have more...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute card. Such bright and cheerful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful combination of patterned paper with a stamped image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love those eyes! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job of coloring and layering here, Vicky! Thanks for sharing them with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Very colorful and cheery! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is too cute!! LOVE the eyes!!! Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great Copic coloring! Those eyes!!!! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway