Sparkle and Glitter - Progressive challenge November part 2

ohhhhhh I'm soooo excited to be able to participate in the blog post of Sparkle and Glitter challenge as a designer for the Elite team of RSD!!!!  It's a true honor to be part of this fabulous team!!!!

And of course you know that there's a new progressive challenge going on here.  All you have to do is enter using a great RSD image.  So that should be quite easy to do!!!!

I needed to make a Birthday card to someone who looooves bunnies!  And I figured what a better way than to use the great Running Bunny  to do so.  He's supposed to be for Easter but you can see that he can be used for all sorts of occasions :)

So here's my card with him!  I registered for the class over at Kit and Clowder and just HAD to do the bunny one so that I could practice on him.  I'm pretty happy with those results!
I used paper from DCWV - The Mediterranean Stock.  I used my large and small deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added a tag cut with my magnolia tag die.  I used as well my Nellie's oval die and my lala land craft corner die.  I put some flowers from the dollar store and the pearl brad is from the eyelet store.  I also added a bunch of folliage cut with my Tattered lace winter foliage die as well as my magnolia jungle leaves.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Put sentiment on a tag
  2. Seize the birthday - Anything goes b-day or seize the orange - went with the anything goes b-day option :)
  3. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Crafting for all seasons - Birthdays
  5. Creative Moments - anything goes/celebration
  6. Fab n funky challenges - Birthdays
There's lots of stuff on my blog today!!!  So sure hope you will be back for more!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky - I think this is so beautiful. Love the little bunny and the colouring is fabulous. So many lovely details on this card. And wearing my ASM hat - thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Vicky! I do love the cute little bunny and fabulous colours and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers and such a fun and cute image. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful colours cheers up a winters day.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous layers on this card! lovely! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, a fabulous design as always xx
    I love the layout, the colours and that image is mwah x
    hugs
    Sandie xx
    thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable bunny! He looks great nestled amongst all those fabulous layers. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunny is so sweet and I love your bright fun colours!
    So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours on your card - it looks fab and such an adorable bunny! thank you so much for playing along in our birthday celebrations at Fab'n'Funky this week - hope we see you again for our new challenge where we're doing it all again!! hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us a Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway