SLS New Release - November 2014

Hello!  I'm back for my last post of today and this time it's for SLS lines digital challenge.

This is the new release!!!!  And I used the great image Beatnik Snowman

I really love this great snowman!!! It's a great image a bit different from the typical Snowman!!!



The paper is from my stash. I used one of my cuttlebug embossing folder for the edge.  I used my Nesting frame 9 from Quickutz.  I used as well my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I added some bling from Irredescent from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Winter Theme
  2. Qkr stampede - Bling it on
  3. Creative knockouts - Bling is the thing
  4. Delightful sketches - You're a gem
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Pretty card Vicky :-D Love that retro paper :-D Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockout this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He! he! What a sweetie he is so different Vicky..LOving your colours and design too. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, so cute..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable! Love the paper; it's perfect. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck and hope to see you again. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, this is great, Love the image and the design. Thanks for joining us this week for Bling It On at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway