Inky Impressions - Joey and Lynnie night before Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for my inspiration for Inky Impressions inspirational blog.  This time around I decided to get into the Christmas mood!

So for my make I used the fabulous Joey and Lynnie night before Christmas digi
Joey & Lynnie Twas the Night Before Christmas- DIGITAL STAMP
To me this image just seems like the traditional Christmas time!!!!  And the magic of the kids waiting for Santa to come along.

So here's my card with this great digi
The paper that I used for this card is from Welcome Christmas - Pebbles.  I used my nesting square rounded from Quickuts and my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some gold bling and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  So many great details in this image!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  2. Alphabet challenge blog - T for traditional Christmas
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Holidays for kids
  4. Creative card crew - Christmas joy
That's it for this post!  Still more to come up so please do come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hey Vicky, Love the sweet scene in your holiday card for Send a Smile 4 Kids. This looks like a great time and perfect for the kids. Thanks for entering and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet card-gorgeous image and I like your layout with that triangle of card behind. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew christmas joy challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! You're colouring is awesome.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A charming card. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway