If one more ANIMAL

Today was a rough day... .I decided to get out of the house to go and mail a package... it took me forever just to gather the courage to go and do this... To realize when I got there that the post office is closed for Memorial day :/ So now this has to be done again.... man... lol

Anyway... I decided to make a few cards easy ones mind you just to change my mind.... I had one that I had been wanting to do ever since I got the fabulous spot on the RSD Elite Team woohooo!  So excited!  And I had ask for Paulette's help in having some sentiments that would go with the more darker type of image that RSD does have :)  Here's the great set that was done by Create with TLC  I'm sure that if you are into Creepmas... or have a darker sense of humor you will appreciate this one Creepy Scary Seasons

"Creepy, Scary Seasons Greetings" Novelty Christmas Word Art Set
So for my 1st make as part of the RSD Elite team I used the great Sad Frosty that you can find as part of rubber stamp set  now  but you have to be part of the club over at Smeared Ink because it's part of their club past offering.

Sorry folks... but as you can see it's a fab set... so you should get it!!!


The paper that I used was from a pack that I got of scraps for a real discount over at AC Moores this summer :)  I used my grand ovals and large ovals from Spellbinder and my Nellie's oval dies.  I added some stickers from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I followed this fab sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
  2. Kit and clowder - Christmas
  3. Left of center challenges - Celebrate - or LOC - well this is Creepmas type of celebrate
  4. Smeared and smudged - Anything goes using a smeared and smudged image
That's it for me for now... might be back for more later... but fast posts!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, what a fun card! Love that image and what a great sentiment to go with it. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those tiring routines!!! This stamp art is new to me so I appreciate you sharing it. I think your card turned out great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, I love your Frostys and take on the sktch from Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm I guess Snowmen would have those kind of nose problems LOL! Nice job on the coloring. Thank you for entering (LOC) Left of Center Creative Challenges.
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (LOCDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great crad - love the image and sentiment - thanks for sharing with LOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sad snowman but it works great with this sketch and the sentiment! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway